We’ll be working with sound most of the six weeks. Your productions should reflect working with sound.
Plan & Create
Due by the end of this week
– You can work alone, no more than 2 people per group.
– One (1) 60-second shot
– No Camera Movement
– No Visual Editing
– Make it Interesting
– Audio Editing is OK
Pitch due by the end of this week
– You can work alone, or in small groups.
– Create a how-to-video
– Add in sounds post-production
– Create a video for Mrs. W
– Create a video entry for Thimun Qatar Film Festival
– Create a work of ADR (Automated/Additional Dialogue Replacement/Recording)
Create your own Sound Library (each student)
Due by the end of next week
– Creating 5 sounds (Used for Foley type work)
– – 2 of the 5 may be ambient tracks
– Create one piece of music to be used for score
These should be finished by the end of the month.