Before you create a robotic arms using the robots, we’ve got one more thing to do. You’ve already looked into some robotic arms, seen some videos, and answered a few questions.
Today, with a partner, you’ll create a simple flat robotic arms out of paper. You may select your own partner.
You’ll need several pieces of colored paper, scissors, and glue.
– 2 degrees of freedom
– base/torso, created from green
– first arm, or upper arm, from blue
– second arm, or forearm, from lavender
– shoulder and elbow servos/motors from fluorescent pink
– joints fastened with brads
– accurate workspace out of white
– attached to salmon colored tag
– workspace must fit within standard size tag
– specifications listed in top left or top right of paper